hey... you are number

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My water moments

well... school holiday starts..



i had a 2 days 1 night trip with my gang...



we went to Bentong.

9th june to 10th june. XD





waterfall was the first place we went!

they played with the water straight away.. XD


and i was busy taking pic~ XD
my water moment!!!


look..

it looks quite nice~
was hoping to play with water..

and now.. my dream came true XD




splash!




they played a game..




splash splash splash!


where was i?

i was standing so far from them!

my camera is not a water-proof camera!



i have to keep it well to keep my memories.. =)
the time with my family and friends.. =)




since i didnt take any pictures with them..

so i put my camera on a rock and set my camera to self-timer this is what was taken..

a not ready yet pic~ =(


the second time.. still cant run in time!

i believe that if i have a water-proof camera,
i would take pic with them under the water!

the third time! i knew i cant run.

so i managed to take in front of the camera..

but then only my fingers were in the image!

the forth time!

we had a not-very-perfect group pic finally!


i do hope i have a water-proof camera..

so dat i dun have to risk my life to run over the rocks..

jump over the rocks..

and jump into the water...

then get myself a pose...


within 10 seconds..


i dont like i cant take pic with my friends just because of my camera is not a water-proof camera. =(


i do love natural much!



where was i again?


standind on the rock far away again!





well...

i really hope i have a water-proof camera..

and shock-proof as well as temperature-proof camera.



shock-proof as im a careless person..


and finally i hope it is DUST-PROOF!!!!


i will really love it!!

and so, i found my love!!!


here it is!

SONY TX5!!!


it looks great~

With features like Intelligent Sweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and Anti-motion blur.


since i fall in love with taking picture, bcoz i know pictures perfect memoris.

So,


i believe that TX5 can give me the photographic power to shoot in style whenever, wherever!!!

3 comments: