hey... you are number

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Austin Chase Coffee @ Monopoly

well, all of us seen busy after college or Uni started.

Then I date Lili chay, Dion Tan and Soo Siew Mei out for a little gathering. XD

here are the photos. XD

Camwhore while waiting for Dion. I know it is kinda bitchy.



Pale face. without make up

Wearing her sunglass. XD awesome.



We headed to Sunway Giza.

This was the shop gathered.

Austin Chase Coffee.



When we were bored, we played a game.

I think everyone knows its name. =)

look familiar??


deng deng!! Monopoly!!


Muahaha. I was the winner as I followed the wrong rule.

I earned a lot from the wrong rule.

The rental especially.

I was not purposely.

Sorry all my dear friends. haha.

Ending post.
acted as a lady at last. XD

This is my BFF! <3

Ending photo.
Me, Siew Mei, Lili chay, Dion Tan. =)


Bye. All the Best!! =)


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment