hey... you are number

Thursday, June 2, 2011

College Life!!

well well, blog were dead once again.

Oh my pity blogspot, here I am to sayang you back. =)


ohyea. wonder whats my current looking??




this is it. =) i must wear my watch these days.
I dont feel good if I forget to wear it. =)

the present from my BF. =)



guys, do you do something crazy sometimes?
To release your stress.


I do. I will take crazy pictures to release, laughing at myself in front of the laptop when I review the photos I captured.
this is an example. XD
Assignments killing me!!
I dont have much time to talk anymore. =(


lol. this is what i did last time when i was 15th- edit photos.

since years never do this, do this once when I am 18th. =)




ohyea.

I am now a college student!!
hooray!!!

I do enjoy my college life so far. =)

look!! the coloour of my hair!

this is my classmate, Keith =)

my group, only 6 guys in our group.
We love one another =)


Bye kawan kawan, take care.

Time to do assignments!!!!!! Grr.. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment