hey... you are number

Saturday, March 26, 2011

results , study and click me (;

well.. i know i should come back here after spm.

this is how i look like recently. =)

hope it doesnt frighten you ;)

oh well.. let's talk about my result. My result is ok. But not what as i thought. XD

I got 4A's 4B's and 2C. haha. I was hoping to get 5A's actually. Too bad i couldn't. Wonder what are my C? They are chinese and physics. I just hate them so much! XD

Do you know what to study and what you want to be in the future? I have thought of it, I am probably taking PR in TARC.

Are you still wondering what is the best for you? Never mind, dont be sad and feel lost.. I am here to help you. =) I can even help you about scholarship. Ever heard of secondary school scholarship? Although i cant apply for scholarship. But you!! The smart one, you can apply for it.

Come on, let's follow me and click the link below and check it out!

http://says.my/fayelye/axiata2

I hope my first post after SPM does help you. Good luck guys.

See you. Tata. Take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment