hey... you are number

Friday, April 9, 2010

the days after exam.. XD

erm.. still the same.. haha..


i took some pics when i was doing revision.. haha...



this..
chemistry..

wanna complain a bit..
haiz..


i studied hard for it..



then, the next day, which was the chemistry papar day..

i was not feeling well..

then i was absent lo..

hmm..

after the exam, decided to replace it..


but sad case, there's a law..
which students cannnot replace the papers if they were absent.

if u bring along ur MC, there is no way to slove it also.


alright, buddies, say BYE BYE to my CHEMISTRY.. :)


chemistry, should i love or hate u??
erm.. i think it was fri if not mistaken. forgotten XD
yum cha with xiang, to celebrate his bday..
haha..
i owe him XD
alright, on the way, taken by phone. XD
do i look languish?? my fren said, yes. :(


3 weeks of exam,
3 weeks lacking of sleeping..

how could i still bersemangat? haiz..





alright, we went to this..
it is a NEW cafe.

haha. while waiting for the food.


this beverage. haha..
it was mango+banana+pineapple..
haha. not bad..
all my fav fruits..
but the food there...
hmm..
no cooments..
hhaa..
go try and u will know..
haha.. see...
what single lady have done after her exam...
she was online and she wanted to listen to the songs..
then suddenly....
piak!!!

this happens.. haha.
haha.. that is my pillow!! pink..
my blanket is pink, my pillow is pink, my bed is pink too! haha..

conclusion,
I LOVE PINK! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment