hey... you are number

Monday, April 12, 2010

an outing with my BITCH!

alright, it has been a long time..


the outing for me and her!


on the way to KTM =)
when we reached there. =)

in the toilet. haha..


i do enjoyed myself. :) thks babe. XD


haha. since we havent take our breakfast..

and it was 2 o'clock.

we had MAC DONALD! lol. i know it sounds funny.

i took this!! if it was me, i would say............

haiz..
ntg.. speechless.


alright..
*skip*

i like this pic!


we look pale.


i love my bag!!! haha.

it was too boring..
then we headed to Starbucks to chill..




she is pretty, isn't it?




and me, emo-ing agn..
i was jz down down down and down.
alright, not bad..
while we were having girl's talk..
the waiter free us a beverage! muahaa..
we were blessed. =)
mine, FREE, hers

see.. she is such a great poser.


and my turn!



it was too boring.



somewhere~~~~~ over the rainbow.. haha
haha.. we were too boring!!! we played BINGO!!!


after that, we went to this place..
while waiting for her bf. =)
sweet ones.

the girl.
i played ntg.. was emo agn.. haiz..
LYE YOKE FEI,
ape sal ni..
LYF is totally lost..

No comments:

Post a Comment