hey... you are number

Saturday, May 15, 2010

back :)

hm.. blog is totally dying again for weeks..

well, LYF is BACK!! XD

hmm...

few weeks ago, my grandma had passed away..

dat night b4 she passed away, i went back to hometown..

i looked at her. i called her.. but she had no response at all..

the feeling was heartbreaking.. :(



anyway, we have to grow, we have to learn to accept.. :)

grandma, rest in peace..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````


well frens, how long u didnt cycle?


or should be, touch??

i did it in my hometown. :)

it was super syok!!! hhaaa.. which i seldom sport at kl.. XD

can u feel that???
haha..
u must be wondering what this girl is talking about?
my happiness i mean. :)
haha.. this is the bicycle i ride!! haha
i borrowed it from an anutie.. XD
haha.. thks auntie.. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
8-6-2010 saturday

went to maison, to celebrate carmen babe's birthday.. :)

went at about 11pm, backed home about 1am.. some reasons behind.. XD u will know it if u continue reading. XD


best pic of the night.. XD my fav!


simple. :)


hmm.. wanna thks my key.. XD

thks for fetching me home and the things u do.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9-5-2010 Sunday
went to UM, had a SKOR A BM ceramah..
XD
yesterday club, today good student.. :)

i love MILKY BAR.. :)
and thank you.. XD


conclusion of the day.. XD

10 hours of sitting and listening..
and what i will really remember is...
the air cond there is super cold!!
our nails turned to purple... XD

random~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11-5-2010
first and foremost, wanna say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KENNY NG HOCK LAI. :)
and thank you for teaching me things and account.. XD
hmm.. 5 may is really a busy day for me..
after skul, i taught duck homeworks..
which meaning i didnt nap..
i love sleeping all the time.. XD

then, u know what?
terus movie time when he backed..
went to 1u to watch IP MAN..
hmm...
what i can recall back is...
fighting!!
haha.
doik doik doik! fav!!!!!!! <3> hong qun and wing chun.. ahhaa..
dats why the movie is 18 and above..

anyway, i dun look like 17 yrs old la.. :)

yum cha till 12.30am.. which is super early..
bcoz mom was angry!
sry mama.. :(
syling and i..
m fav pic also.. XD
thank you MAX LIM for fetching me back home earlier. :)
sry and thks.
and ohyea.. i lost my camera extra battery. :(
sad case..
im really dai tao har...
haiz... sad case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 may 2010 Saturday..
school held hari CERGAS CERIATHON..
quite boring actually..
XD

lim yean ling, one of my best fren also.
:)

haha.. i got few fish by playing the game..
XD
na.. i know mom likes fish..
haha. i brought them back to show mom..
mom was: oh my!! they are dying!!! quick.. back home now!!
my mama sayang them more than me! :(
im regret now..

haha..
opps!! someone told me I LOVE YOU on dat day!!
look!!!
surat cinta!
haha.. from Lilian Pee.. XD


with the present.. i will keep it. :)
hmm.. and.. another present.
named the boyz..
although i dunno who are u, bcoz u didnt list down ur name..
anyway, thks..
i hope i will success in SPM,too. :(
yes, i hope so.. XD haha


ohyea. 3217 is my new lucky number..
it is my phone number, my house's car number..
even my ceramah code also get this number!!
i got this code out of 360 students..
then, today..
my coupon...
i got this number AGAIN!!
out of the students in my skul..
imagine dat...

hohoho...
alright, it;s time for this piggy to slp..
im tired..
:)
night buddies...
sweet dreams..
take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment