hey... you are number

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

snapped!! took!! played!!! =)

it was a beautiful saturday. haha..

DATE:22-5-2010
PLACE:KLCC

had lunch with lili early in the morning :)
my tired face. =(
skip*
my whole class except one guy went KLCC together..happily XD
using KTM and LRT.
my 1st time to take LRT wei.. XD
and... i met BABE CARMEN!!! muahaa..
babe, get well soon :)
haha.. i asked carmen to sms me when she reached her place..
then my classmate heard..
and then she, yahooi did this...

she sms me..
sry...
took this pic while i was walking..
ahah
i replied her..
we are rich huh?
sms when we are with each other XD
everyone ran towards KLCC!! haha.. excited..
b4 entering KLCC..
well done Dion.. XD
where is me?
im the photographer la!! haha
spot me!!!
im the one with the most special posing!
get it?




although it is blur and i look yong shui..
but i like this pic..
for no reason.. XD

the super gay one.. XD




jump jump jump! jump for 5 DAHLIA!



being model..

the very little mirror of Miu Miu.. XD
i can still squeeze some spaces!! ahaha.


in front of Miu Miu..


makan makan!! XD

after the meal..
i always standing behind or side..
do u know why??
i am the photographer ma..
i have to adjust my camera then run to them..
XD
the guys bump in!!

bf gf? =)

the heroes.. or supermen?


KLCC..
we had enjoyed =)

take this while we were walking! hha
same... WALKING.. :)

walk walk fashion baby.. XD


classmates..
5Dahlia -2010-

my gang..
take 1
we are naughty.. :)
take 2. :)
gang yang bayak cakap. :)
blame blame blame!!
everyone was blaming them as they changed back..

yea.. we watched Robin Hood.. :)
not bad..
17 ppl together..
it feels good. XD
do we look alike?
the third girl and i.. XD

here dont.. :(

i show this face to u..
dun talk nonsense in front of me AGAIN..
I thank you. =)
it was 24-5-2010 MONDAY
muahaha.. brought camera to school.. XD

the little amount of guys in my class.
left Dion and Kah Weng..
=(

a bunch of female creatures.. ;)
muahaha.. this pic..
i can still remember...
teacher joined in suddenly..
standing close to me..
after taking this pic..
i shouted: who is standing behind me?!?!?
then the teacher looking at me..
haha..
i ran straight away..

XD
muahah.. 2 single leg ladies.. XD
choi choi choi~

idea from me. =)
guess who are they??

he is the GIRL in my class.
and im the MAN in the class..
=)
let's end with a pic..
XD
happy family =)
pictures perfect memories.. mark my words. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment