hey... you are number

Monday, September 12, 2011

Chatime+Levain

Just a short post as I was sick for almost a week.

I forgot almost everything. =(



what was I holding?

The fans of it, you will surely know. =P

Chatime!!

Someone chose grass jelly milktea for me. =D


Then, we headed to Levain.


Macaroon.

RM3.60/each

RM18 to buy 5 biscuits.

lol.

Nothing special to me.

I strongly recommend if you like cheese and strawberry like me. XD

I like this cake very much. =D

Hope to eat this one more time.


His hot chocolate cuppucino.



My hot chocolate.

We were so stupid.

Behind of us provided sky juice.

So, for those who dont like to drink coffee or chocolate.

You can choose to drink sky juice. =)

camwhore with my fav cake. =)

chicken pizza and mango cheeze tart



As Levain is like a bakery.

which bakery selling breads and pizza those.

And I dont like eating breads. so I didnt choose anything from there.

Except this, cake

and this. macaroon. Just a try.

Can you see how small is it?



this is what inside.

LOL



All the best.


AT LEAST I TRIED. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment