hey... you are number

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Snowing in Malaysia???

I wanna share you guys something. XD

Im sure all of you know what is it-- I-city!!

Honestly, it was my very first time been there. XD

I know I am outdated again.

Nothing special there, all lights.

But they have added on many more games or something like fun fair.

Maybe it was Hari Raya.

I am not sure.

But!!! If you never been in the snow world in I-city, you are not considered that you have been there!! haha.



I went with this guy. His hair is so LALA! XD


I choose gold horse because I want to HUAT AH!!!! XD



Guess what? I was eating grass!! Just acting. XD



Look like a kid right? haha.


Well, after walking around the entire I-city.


We decided to enter snow world of it. XD

The ticket for an adult is RM25 with Mykad.

Without Mykad is RM35.

For children, I dont know. Sorry. haha.


Then you have to buy gloves(if you want,RM15 per pair. Gloves for child is RM10)

Then also you have to rent a pair of boots.

Rental for boots is RM10. But RM10 will be the deposit.

So, you have to pay total RM20 for the boot. XD

Well, let's come in!!

JOM!!


The igloo. XD I love my PINK GLOVES!

Can you see the boots? yea, that it is.
XD


You can enter and then come out then enter again.

You can come out to rest as it was really cold inside.

Then enter again. =)

My toes were numb!!


Camwhoring is for sure! <3





Sakai in the house! ><

Inside the snow world, you can play sliding. XD

and other games, but they only offer two games.

What are they??

Figure them out by yourself. XD




Someone said he can bear the cold in snow world and refused to rent the boot.

LOL!

I am here to advice you guys, PLEASE RENT it.

You surely cant bear.

And you better wear thick socks before going there.

And wear sports shoes if you want to save money. =)



After all of that.. XD


take some photos before going back!
I have no idea why I like to take photos like this all the time recently. XD

I am a lunatic. XD

Lye Yoke Fei, I love you.
XD


Say I love you to yourself daily!! haha...


BYE~!

ALL THE BEST! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment