hey... you are number

Monday, February 1, 2010

CNY is coming..

woohoo!!! it was 31st jan 2010!!!!
i stayed and fat mou at home in the morning..
but i did cleaned up my hse with my mom! woo~~ guai lui..
i thought i will fat mou the whole day at home..
luckily, old duck called me using yeeee's phone..
i was in anger that time bcoz of the little demons in my hse..
they were naughty and bz disturbing me..
and then.. the stupid duck called me and talked to me rudely.
then guesss what?/
i yelled at him..
haha..
yea. i admit dat im a hot-tempered person.. :)
changing..... gambateh wah~~~~ *grin

alright, duck asked me wan to go yum cha bo??
since i was fat mou in the morning~
i flied to bathroom and changed quickly bcoz they were on the way.. :)
woohoo~~ they reached finally. i forgot the time.. XD

when i got into the car, i asked them
fei: where are we going?
yee: where u wan to yum cha at?
fei: i wan to go pavi watch movie!! (but we were all wearing baju teruk.. haha)
yee: i brougth RM10 only!
fei: me too!!!!

haha..since we were all poor.. we headed to no where.. haha... then suddenly my mind thought of lili chay! ii called her and asked her out. XD then we flied back to kepong :) LYF, good idea u had..
but i know yeeeee is willing to do so XD bcoz OUR hse is in Desa park city.. haha.. jkjk,,. (only the 4 of us know the story) XD

then we headed to DESA PARK CITY..

yee... the driver of the day.. XD
im crazy, so what? i have my style. crazy style XD

alright, we reached there in a very short time..
bcoz dat yeeeeee drives very very fast...
esh..
Biar lambat asalkan selamat.
yee.. rmb this..


walking~~~ XD i curi tangkap!

actually i wanted to eat Secret Recipe..
but that duck brother refused to eat SR..
alright, im man :)
gentleman..
we tried something NEW!


then we yum cha in this Kluang station.

the guys. duck and yeeeeeeeeeee.

me, with messy hair,. esh.. nak rebonding ni!!! but mummy says cannot.. :(
but i think i will do it if i have money!! :)


haha.. 3 of them yum cha only..
but LYF which have a huge tummy.. ordered a roti canai.
not bad.. kaya and milkkkkk are on the TOP!
sweet nia :)
and i ordered kopi.. the 1st time i ordered kopi..
it is bitter..
i dun like!
i dun think i will order it in future.. AGAIN..
the table number.. wanna chooose 23 actually. XD
but 1 combined with 2.
3 with 4..
nvm. it's ok.. :)
as long as we are all together. :)
after that. i finished my roti canai.. and we have ntg to do..
hmm... muahah.. what we will do?
loook~~~
take 1... she didnt know i do this.. :)

take 2.. smile properly.. lili chay marah.. takutnya..
take 3.. my style came back.. XD

then, we went to the park there... wanna relax sikit XD
4 mou liu guys..
but actually i have to work after that..
an emergency call from dad!
:)
do visit me if u are free.. ahha...
walking to the PARK!

woof!! rude moved! i was moving backward i think..
and yea.. showing u guys i was laughing madly agn :)
lili chay curi tangkap..
esh.. look at me..
very very very casual look..
i wore the sleeping short! haha
it looks like only... but actually nt.. :)
and this pic weird. i look like kayu only..
retarded face... i look short here!! haha.but big head i have! ahha


lili chay. i like this pic!!! look like a little girl.. xD haha...

she became my model. i like this pic too. it gives me a relax feel..
greennnnnnnnnnnnny...


this..pimples.. retard face agn..

wooo~ i like this..
i didnt edit. but it feels good.
i know i look yong shui.. so what/ this is me..
the original LYF..
i dun wan to hide my weakness and finally pppl know im not that good..
hiding weakness is worse than letting ppl see the original u..
agree?
lili with the guys..
certainly, they were forced to take pic..

my turn!
obviously, again.. forced to take :) haha..
is it im tall or they short? haha...
i want to know.. anyone tells me?
haha...

us... :) the same bday girls.. we were born in the same day,month and year!
she is short. i was bending.. XD
esh.. i was wearing slipper... :)
someone bought this for me! :)
wonder what guys doing while girls bz taking pic??
nah... here...

they were chatting or gossipping about someone?
so i pose this..
shh~~ dun kacau them... haha..
then we went to play all these..!!
haa.. girls' idea of course! ahha..
girls are naughty.. XD
that yee... bersenam baik untuk badan la..
yee. do it! haha... :)


the duck. playing with something which i dunno what XD

lili chay, i think this stuff is good for u..
for ur condition..
i dont mean anything..
frens of her will know why..
finally,my turn!
cham~ im the photographer.
take pic by myself.........
the children and parents...
i took all these by my phone..
clear siao..

haha.. it's time for me to work after all that..
then we went to washroom 1st.. b4 we leave..
girls always do this in the toilet, in front of the mirror..
:

last pic of us of the day!
=P
then yeee sent me to work...
thks yeee, duck, lilichay,..
all of u gave me a wonderful day. i enjoyed 31st jan 2010 loads..
i love u all..
i do enjoyed..
really..
although it was a simple day..
:)
friends are forever.
boy fren is not...
friends, really thks for giving me all these memories..
next time, do we? XD
i read lilian's blog jz now..
she mentioned CNY is coming and valentine's day also..
she hopes all single ladies and men dun celebrate by themmselves.
i was thinking... how am i gonna celebrate?
ahha.. luckily it doesnt make me down.
bcoz it is on the same day of CNY..
i will celebrate will my lovely family!
family is important too..
to all the couples..
love ur partner sincerely.
do not betray each other.
dont forget the promises..
esh.. i dun have a boy fren.. haha.
but it's ok..
i have FRENS!
:)
haha.. good night everyone..
it's 1am now..
sweet dreams everybody...
im having skul 2moro..
take care my frens,CNY is coming.
do not fall sick ya.. :)
but then, i miss u, do u?
u slp quite early today. ahha..
take care XD

No comments:

Post a Comment