hey... you are number

Thursday, February 18, 2010

esh.. 190210 friday


this post im not gonna to post happy matters. instead bad news..
this single lady keep nightmaring these few days...
after coming back from thai..
eh??
NO...
it's the second night of thai..
i dreamed dat everyone around me had left me..
i was all alone..
then i woke up and continued sleeping..
agn..another nightmare...
it was also people around leaving me..
i was really scare...
till i rejected duck asked me whether want to celebrate bday wif lili or only me..
i was afraid..
afraid dat everyone would forget about me..
sry to both of u..
and now...
im awake... it's ok now...
sry to duck and lili..
especially to duck... sry..
ytd was a terrible nightmare...
esh...
2 nightmares..
but i forgot the 1st one..
it was also ppl leaving me i think..
the 2nd one really sucks...
i dreamed dat 2 of my family member had passed away..
dai gat lai shi..
what am i dreaming here!!!!!!!
stupid!!!!
i was crying in real while having this stupid nightmare...
i realized dat i was crying, then i awoke..
i ran out of my room and searched for my mom..
mom was nt home..
i called her and told her i had a nightmare...
then i cried madly...
uncontrollable...
mom came back in a short time...
thks mom... i love you XD
but i didnt tell mom about the dream...
the nightmare tortured me a lots........
then jz now....
had nightmare AGAIN!!!!!
i forgot what dat dream was about..
luckily Irene called me..
and my ringtone is Hero...
i heard 'i can be ur hero baby.......'
then i woke up fearless...
luckily got a call from u, Irene... thks..
and also thk god...
and another person... MP.. XD
thks for temaning me the nights...
u are the one who comfort me from crying..
the one who let me know u all are here..
thank you.. :)
im totally lost in peaceful dream....
frens, will u stand by me always???
im wondering... :(
will these dreams come true??
DONT, i hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment