hey... you are number

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

happy chinese new year.. :)

blogspot stupid.. cant upload pic..
these....
it happened few hours ago.. XD
today is my dear DAD's birthday..
XD
i bougth him a shirt in thai... :)
guai lui betul.. haha.. jk..
erm.. dad said wor.. dun wan to waste money..
then we jz had dinner in this restaurant...
i forgot the name...
the cake was a surprise for him.. hehe...


MY DAD, happy birthday ya...
dad asked me to be guai guai wor... hehe.. im aledy guai ma... hehe...

i appreciate what u gave me, dad...
u bought me a camera,
u brought me to thai,
u bought what i want..

im really glad to have a dad like u..
although u are nt a good husband.. hmm..
but for me, u are a GOOD DADDY.. :)

erm... ntg much can say..
ur daughter , LYE YOKE FEI, will be more sang xing.. XD
DAD, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

forever my dad~ :)
i stupid. didnt use flash light.. dad looks dark dark here. hah..
dad was cutting the cake..
ehe.. cute.. dad was making a wish..dad still in thai..
look at his hand.. hah...
dad, i love you.. muackz........ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment