hey... you are number

Friday, March 5, 2010

5-3-10 friday

haha.... LYF, the single lady here...
hha..
my blog is totally DYING!!
ahah....

wonder where have i been??
wonder what am i doing nowadays??


haha...
i was bz wif church last week..
for the olimpics. which is cheerleading practice...

aijalon got the second for cheerleading... XD
woof!! haha...
aijalon got the third for overall.. hehe...



ohyea!! about my bday!!!
will post about it asap.. XD
i had celebrated for 3 times for my 17th bday in this year.. :)
thks all my dear frens.. XD

jooyee and melanie, hehe... next time ya.. maybe this weekend???
but sunway is too far for me =(
1u is boring for both of u.. XD
haha..

hah.. after dat...
this week...
heheh...
busy wif my skul's sports day..
and my homeworks also la..
burdens...
i was emo for dew days bcoz of stress...
jz feels like im useless...
:(

go for sports day practice will skip my classes..
haiz..
then have to catch up and copy the notes given by teacher..
im freaking tired in this week.
rest quite early... XD


good girl..; :)




alright.. gotta slp now :)


take care everyone... :)


do ur best 2moro!!!
drink more water!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment