hey... you are number

Monday, March 15, 2010

i love edmond lye, my bro :)

15/3/10 monday


im gonna mumble in this post..
dun read if u dun like..

this is how i feel now..

well, i stayed at my cousin's house last night...
actually im having holidays..
but teacher asks us to go back to skul to have kelas tambahan..
this teacher is a good teacher.. :) *applause*


but my bro, which worked till 2am++ ytd, he came back and washed up all that..
i think he slept at about 3am..

then me, this mafan girl.. haiz..
i feel guilty..
but i have to..
haiz..
i woke him up today morning. about 7.35am..

i know he couldnt get up..
so i let him rest more 10 minutes..


i very sam tong la..
wanna cry...
bro jz rest for few hours then i wake him up..


then i waited till 7.45..
was boggling whether call him agn..
then i had no choicee...

i called him..
then he told me dat he is very tired..



few minutes gone, i was still sitting there..

i stood up and told bro... 8 is coming..


bro jumped down from the bed and brushed his tooth in a very short time..



he drove very fast...

bcoz i might be late..



i felt the love from my bro dat time..


after sending me to skul, he went back and slept..
till my classs ended..
i woke him up agn...
he picked me agn..
he rushed and picked me..

sent lili back home also...

bcoz im his sis, so he sends lili back upon my request..


im a very lucky girl actually..
my family sayang me so much...

my parents, my sisters and my bro..

dad prepares the money for me,
buy the things i want..

mom prepares everything for me everyday..
my breakfast,even my fren's breakfast..
my mom would wake up earlier than me and prepare fren's breakfast for me..
of course i dint ask mom to do so..
i told her i have to wake up early to prepare breakfast for my fren..
i nvr thought that my mom would do that...
sometimes i came back late.
she comes down and brings me back..
thks my parents..


my sisters...
they will give me money to spend or buy clothes for me sometimes...
especially my second sis..
she always buy clothes for me..
if i have no transport to go to skul during the holidays...
yes, my siblings will help me..
thks sisters.

my brother,
he is my one and only real bro..
since im the youngest..
im still a student.
everytime i shopping with him.
if i wan the clothes badly,
yes, he will buy for me..

even he is busy, he will still bring me to buy the skul bag last time.
bcoz my bag cannnot be used anymore..
thks bro...



to my family members, i love you all.. really...

i do appreciate what you have sacrificed.. especially my mom..
i always hang out make my mom worries..

mom is the one always stands by us and prepares the things for us..

they are great..

to the Lye's family, i love you.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment