hey... you are number

Thursday, March 25, 2010


haha.. this post.. im gonna post about the girls..

wonder why??
no why..
haha.

1st, this is Pee Li Lian.
aha... her original name..
LI Lian. haha.. she will kill me if she reads this.. woof...


calling her name is endangering your life.. haha..

this girl ah.. knew her since 2 years ago..


we quarrelled before..
we argued before..
we hate before..
we cried before..
and yes,
we clubbed before.



i still remember..
she was beside me..

she hugged me when i was sat liun last time..

she stopped me from being stupid. the fool..

some guys are bad..

playboys are shit..

anyway,
haha.. we were so young and stupid last time..


and now we are still YOUNG of course.. haha.. look.. how sexy and cute is she! haha.. i like this pic! haa
yes, please call us crazy women. XD

haha.. she is mine..

babe, i wanna tell u smth..
im cold to u in the skul bcoz...


erm..
im not used to it..

haha..
u stupid girl..
my bitch!!!!!


are u willing to be my bitch?
now and for-ever???



haha.. yea..
i know u do..

u are forced to be.. blek. XD

BITCH LILIAN!!



say u love me.. but not in the skul..
haha..
im jz emo in the skul..
skul is the place which filled with stress.. :(
sad case..



then, this girl turn..


chay lili.. or should be C_c_k chay?
haha..

lili, fill in the blanks by urself..
i will not bocor ur very nice nickname..
haha..



this girl.. we knew each other 1 years ago.
my classmate.
we were born in the same year same month and same day..
XD
how lucky is she because she met me..
haha...
sry.. forgive me for being so sot..
hha..


this is the girl..
why are u standing ah??
u should be sticking on the wall..haha



yes.. the last time we hang out..




she will be loved...
lili, u know right?


ohyea.. some of my frens dunno who is lilian and who is lili right?
haha.. here..
i have introduced to u guys..
remember them!!
i have taught u how to differentiate them!
1 taller than me=lilian
the shorter 1=lili..


dada...
single lady is having skul besok..
so, take care my frens..
good night..
sweet dreams... =)
let's smile together. haha
show me ur teeth.. yeee..

3 comments:

  1. LOL... wa. 2day u go skool sure vry dangerous..haha...

    Lilian hav a nice name wad... =)
    lily oso dun sad...drink more milk grow taller... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really very touching after i finish your blog.
    I love you LYE YOKE FEI!
    I will be your BITCH LILIAN now and for-ever!
    >< ehlah..i'm crying now...
    ok,anyway..you are my best best friend forever!
    Love you!!!
    Muack! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. jeff, the story behind u will nt know.. bei li lian, hor??
    haha.. lilian, u memang sor sor de 1.. haha..bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!muacks

    ReplyDelete