hey... you are number

Saturday, March 20, 2010

20-03-2010 happy birthday my mom =)

haha.. first and foremost...
wanna blame the barber 1st...

bcoz she cut my hair!!
my hair became thin and messy now..

i told her dat i wanna keep this length..

but she cut.. :(
erm.. cannot see thru pic..
thats all my hair..
i pulled all in front..
my fringe is short enough..
it can be those short fringe.. XD

anyway, my hair is growing back as time passes..
good luck single lady!
haha.. im listening SINGLE LADY now..
~all the single ladies... haha..
and.. ohyea.. haha..
lilian's bday!
haha.. aku kirim surat+card to her.. haha
alright, since im so geng..
she cried bcoz she is touched!

muahaa...
anyway, happy belated sweetttttttttt 17th girl.. XD


14/3/2010 sunday
went to mid valley with this girl..
haha..
education fair XD

my hair quite straight in this pic.. lol.


the yellow is mine! haha..
and dats lili's legs..
we reached there quite late..
after visiting the edu fair..
we decided to watch movie..
.haha...
we were keep arguing about what to watch..
haha.. finally..
ended up with ntg..XD
2 potatoes..
haha..
alright, 2 potatoes were lucky..
2 potatoes met 2 tomatoes..
haha.. 1 of the tomato treat us eat cake at Zen..
the pic shown peoples wasting food..
haha..
peoples, admit who are u la.. ahah..
XD

the night, followed them to play badminton XD
the shadows of me and lili.. XD
the taller one is me.. hah..

lol... another day
which i cant rmb the date. XD
was playing with camera..
being locked in sister's hse..
she forgot to leava the key for me. XD


the T is comfortable.. :)


18/3/2010 if not mistaken.. XD
well, had a crazy decision with jeff gor and duck..
we went to genting..
haha..
a very sudden plan.
see.. misty foggy.. haha..
almost cant see the road u know..
but i took this with flashlight..
so can see a bit..

was raining.. xD
we were all tremble and freaking cold!

i wore singlet!! haha.. smart leh?
but i brought blouse also la..
me.. XD
we walked around.. bcoz ntg to do..

im as tall as it! but im taller!

we also walked outside the buildings..
bcoz of our craziness!!!
wanna feel the cold winds..
which made us tremble and numb.. haha..
look.. this guy..
wore shorts.. haha..
good decision duck!


before go back..
let's take an ending pic. XD
me,duck,jeff gor. XD
me! on the way back home..

:)
thks old duck, thks gor.
erm.. to those nuisance,
pls dun talk about smth stupid and brainless things..
duck follows me go genting cannot ah?
we didnt stay there also..
we are frens.
you guys shut up....
jealous duck and i close fren is it???
i hate those busy bodies...

19-3-2010


yea.. was wearing the top bought from hatyai.. haha.
take ktm to midvalley agn..
watched Alice in the Wonderland in the Gardens.

after the movie and dinner..
for me, it was not really nice..
anyway, thank you.

20-3-2010 saturday
hoooray!
today is mom's bday!
happy bday mom!!
had dinner together with siblings and mom.. XD
which 1 is my bro's gf ah?
haha..



mom. candid by me.. XD




sis bought this cake.. her fav.. XD from hartamas shopping centre i think..

i like this box.. XD

sis preparing..



hehe.. taken using self timer.. XD
all arent ready yet. XD



look.. mom so happy while bro is kissing her. ahaha.


a very short post.. XD
happy birthday mom!!
healthy always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment