hey... you are number

Friday, March 12, 2010

6th march 2010 hari sukan!!!

haha.. hey hey everyone! single lady, LYF came back finally!!! haha



erm.. was thinking what to blog jz now..
haha.. then thought of hari sukan..XD

but b4 dat. wanna mention smth.. erm..
on the 27th of feb night..
haha.. i gt to know dat my foundation was pecah.. :(

it was my 16th bday present from jooyee and melanie. :(

sry.. dat night it fell onto the floor.. then it pecah..


the last pic of it.. haha.
look.. dah pecah ni.. :( bye bye my foundation :(


look.. this is what girls apply onto their face.. haha..
ohyeah! haha... thks to my bro, my real bro, edmond lye..
haha..
hr brought me to 1u on.. erm.. i forgot the date...
although he had lots of works to do..
he brought me to 1u to buy a bag. XD
i bought my new foundation also..
money gone.. :(


haha.. edmond lye! u are the best bro in the world..haha..
i love you.. XD
hmm.. after that. i tried on the baju kebaya...

look.. it was too loose and my shoulders..
2 sponges there... :(


this is better, right?



haha.. the next day was sports day!!!
i stayed at sis hse dat night..
then thks to yeee bcoz fetch me to skul also.. haha..
alright..
we reached the skul at 6am..
early enough.. XD
since lili and i havent eat..
then we walked to the mamak nearby..
then we met soon ken and jun hong..
they joined us.. :)
this is nt the point..
the point is...
the mamak off on dat day!!!
esh..
we walked early in the morning..
sweated a lot..
:(
hmm..
then we had our BREAKFAST after sports day..
luckily we didnt pengsan..
wow..wearing sari takes a long time.. XD



hah. this is before... this is our hairstylist..


tying.. hahaXD

after.. any changes??


thks girl.. haha.. XD

haha.. the 3 of us!!
malaysia boleh!!
we had achieved SATU MALAYSIA! haha..


in the field... the chinese..


the india.. XD


the spongebob is cute enough.. :)

after kawat.. :) i changed!! haha. changed into baju pjk.

haha.. cousin and i.. she gt the 1st in running. congratulate :) haha

my foot...
haha..
i realized dat there are many tall guys in my skul..
XD

proven.. im so short here.. woohoo!!
haha.. finally im not tall. hah..


kian wai.. he bend his leg.. esh..
he is a very tall boy. haa.

hha.. was too boring..
the skin of my face is getting worse..
hmm.. skip everything after dat...

teckmany took my camera and pitcha wif everyone.. lol..
him..


him and sang..

look.. lili is too short..
we have to bend. aha..
and sadly.. im totally tanned...
i forgot to apply sun block on dat day.
clever...

No comments:

Post a Comment