hey... you are number

Friday, January 15, 2010

15/1/10 friday


yeah! it's finally friday! can rest a little bit.. just dat little.. erm..

haha..


report what happened in this week...


first, i wanna thks Lilian's fren, Allan for allowing me download the pic he took.. aha.. i love that pic :) and yea. haha. it's my title photo now :)


second, i brought bento for lilian and i dat day..hahha..

pic in her blog... :)


erm.. what else leh?

lol.. this 1.. i asked lilian stop taking my pic. haha..

form 5 is the last year.

but..

it's full with stress...

all my frens became down and frown everyday.

frens, cheer..

although im stress also..

haiz..

moody..

hmm...

change topic..

lets talk bout shopping!!! haha..

found this pic just now while i was finding pic to upload..


i miss this top! it's simple.. haha.haiz.. when can shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!

intervensi I next week... then monthly test. then what else?

definitely it's all bout exam..

sigh* frown*

haiz..

who should i look for agn?

gor, thks.. :)

thks for cheering me up ytd.. thks for ur call..

otherwise i will be crying alone there..

but today.. cant sms u agn. haiz/

No comments:

Post a Comment