hey... you are number

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4/1/2010 skul reopen!

hooray! it's skul reopen day!
hmm.. i should be happy or sad leh?
haha.. anyway, i woke up at 6 and prepared everything..
then..lol.
it's still early and i took some pictures. haha.. my memories XD lye yoke fei in skul uniform!!! haha.. this is b4..
smile!


then...
.....
.......
........
...........
............
..............
.............




.............
..............
..........





nah! this is it! kemasnya... sry. ignore my eyes,, aha. i just woke up mah.. dats y i didnt look at camera.. :) ultraman besides me!! haha..


hehe. my tie.. it is so small.. XD i like it. and my name!!! lye yoke fei :)



lol.. took this after skul.. boring la..haha.



5/1/2010 tuesday!! haha..
it was the 2rd day of skul! haha..
erm.. i wore baju kurung.. i will miss my uniforms after form 5!
haha..
erm..
pitcha also..bcoz i woke up early agn.
worry late for van..
but finally.
im still early. :)
nvm.. i can pitcha. haha..


top. hehe.. pure me.. no make up, and havent wear contact lens.. :)



erm.. it is hard to take.. i managed to take in front of the large mirror actually.
but my sis was sleeping.
haiz..
nvm.. hha.. still can see what. haha
erm.. forgot to take after tying hair. :)
haha.
school uniforms, i miss u all.. haha.. :)


muahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment