hey... you are number

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i cut my hair :) 10/1/10

cut my hair..
hmm.. not cut also la..
just make it shorter. haha
i wanted to maintain the length actually..

but haiz.. the barber..
haiz..gek sam ah..nvm.. it will grows back.. optimist girl!!!

before... the optimist single lady! :)
after.. wai.. it looks wai in real. haha. but my hair looks straight here. aha ><
haa.. agn.. wanna show off lye yoke fei in pinafore!


2010 is my last year mah..

paisei la.. haha. ><

walao! with bag this time! haha.

i look like child in this pic. do i?

haha..

i dun wan to be 17 and above la!!!


but dats impossible.. :(
accept it LYF..


:)
hahha.. erm.. it was tuesday if not mistaken..
i brought phone to skul..
wait!!! im good student ok?
brought phone to skul bcoz of some reason.. :)
then after our classes..
while waiting for lilian's mom..
muahaha..
we chat..
then i said: we nvr take pic with our skul b4 huh?
then..guess what???
pitcha lo...
us. i know i look man.. haha..

her..and 2 unknown ppl outside.


me. sitting..pondok... :) ignore my pimples pls... grr...i hate it

walao.. who is this? very good student..ade tie, stocking tak pendek..pinafore ngam ngam. not above my knee. ;) proud-nya.. such a good student.. haha..tak tau malu...just a joke.. :)
and dats me. haha.. but my face..erm.. so i edited it.
ohyea.. i started tuition. dats y i seldom update blog.. :(
day 1 of tuition!hah..good girl :)
day 2! erm. the teacher fetch me quite early.so i waited in the classroom and unhappy...
bcoz of tiredness...no resting.. hou gui hou gui...


day 3! haha. it's today. i curi curi tangkap gambar la.. actually there was 2 persons (incuding me) in the class dat time.. but i shy.. haha. then curi2 take lo. haha..
alright. it's 12.16..
walao..
i used to slp early now..
good girl!!
haha..
:)
night my frens,
sweet dreams everyone..
Jeff KOR,i will always support u. but pls think properly..i duno y u didnt reply me now.. quite worry also. but erm... i think i shouldnt call u now.. i think u will look for me when u need me. right?
baby LILIAN: do take care my dear.. dun fall sick.. and bathe with warm water.. i know ur man will take care of u.. erm.. then.. ok la.. danny, kao sai lei la.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment