hey... you are number

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

:) 20/1/10

harlo~~~


haha..
SJ today... almost all i dont know how to do.. :)
history is boring except form 4 chappter 4! hha..
alright.. paper 2 2moro.. aha..
trying my best to cover it. so dat i wont fail my sj. haha
gambateh lye yoke fei..
im falling in love with myself.. aaha...
i realized dat.. ahaha.. secret. muahaha... i love myself!! grin* haha..

came back from tuition.. i found out dat my tuition teacher is funny. XD

haah.. after chatting with my tuition teacher in car.. i was so excited as she told me smth XD haha.. she is cute! haha.. i was excited..:) can u feel that? i win! haha..

alright..take pic seriously.. =P

haha.. but after that.. my style comes back! haha. stupid me!
but who cares...
yea.. this is me! LYE YOKE FEI.. :)


haha. and ohyea.. finally.. i pitcha with my malay skul uniform.. in front of the mirror.

this pic was taken 1 week ago i think.. ahha..

it's all exam fault!!! but nvm.. :)
i will enjoy it.. :)
but curi tulang sometimes la..
haha..


i like the way...secret* :)

but..
can i?
haiz..
to all form 5 students....
here we go together..
gambateh!! haha.
gud luck!!!
lye yoke fei is here with u :)
someone, please do not copy me!!
ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment