hey... you are number

Thursday, December 17, 2009

121809 friday

erm.. went out wif ck today.. jz to have lunch. bcoz he told me dat he knew a place with delicious food.. and i love eating, so i just follow... and hmm... we are frens... good fren? i dunno... back hum straight away after the lunch.. a simple day XD


well, he was late... so guess what? then i started busy pitcha pitcha lo.. lol..


a very disgusting pic.. with piggie mouth >@< where we going later? hmmm... thinking...
ignore my stupid hair...
i was quite hungry actually.. waiting waiting..





then, he came.. and picked me up.. i think it was 1.30++.. he said he have to finish up his things 1st wor..
his big palm.. XD and yea. he had an ear pierce...pierced 2 weeks ago..




he was trying to escape!!! and me...




his sushi..and my hand.. hehe.. XD can u see that?









and then.......he sent me home.. this is the day.. simple day.. :) and yea.. he gave me a christmas present...





with flash.. alamak.. i lost my anohter eye..

and without flash..

i still rmb this day.. we just started few weeks.. and u went back to ur hometown..gonna come back at night. u called me after i took this pic..

another face of the cup.. hmm.. this was the 1st pic i sent him last time..

took it in tropicana city.. i still rmb we went to selayang mall, then u told me u wan to watch movie, but too bad, selayang mall dun have cinema la.. then we headed to T.city.. and yea.. i was wearing ur jacket..





but.. all these are memories... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment