hey... you are number

Monday, December 28, 2009

281209 monday

haha.. erm... went out with jeff kor again.. about 5pm he came and picked me..

why we went out? because of me lo..wanna buy school bag but finally didnt buy.. haha.. picky girl..

well.. in kor's car..sry. ignore my yong shui face.. i was eating sweet :)

firstly, we went to times square, because the bags are cheap.


but finally i cant get any bag


hehe.. and then ah.. my stomach naughty..

muahaha..

then we went to pavilion to have our DINNER!
and ohya.. ahha..

i miss DRAGON-i very much..


haha.. then when we passed by it..


then i hehe..

i said i want to eat this..


and yea.. my kor sayang me so much..

he accompanied me :)


haha..kor, thks a lot. :)


my orange juice :) i love fruit juiceeeeeeeeeeee :)
and kor ones.. i forgot its name.haha..




kor ones..


mine! im loving it.. :)



and mine also..
haha.. then walked around pavilion.. then went toilet pitcha also. muahaha.. 38 me..
am i look evil here? demon lye.. MUAhahaa..
hmm.. after all that back home..
and yea.. still miss him alot..
miss u badly... it sucks...

is it an excuse??

No comments:

Post a Comment