hey... you are number

Saturday, December 26, 2009

231209 wednesday

231209 wednesday

hmm.. went out with my good fren today, old duck..
erm.. didnt take much pic.. just few pic here..
we went out about 16++..
hmm.. went to cheras.. he wanted to wash his face.. haha.. my face is also getting worse..

in the car.. with him.. ahha.

yea.. my style.. taking crazy pic.. he was driving carefully.. haha..


haha.. me agn.. bo bian la.. too boring..



after washing face.. then we went to connaught pasar malam. muahaha.. dah lama tak pergi ni.. so i really excited.. i ate many and haha.. 1 thing to 38 here..
i was wearing red colour top, he was in blue.. then the other 2 pairs beside us also blue and red while we were eating in connaught.. ahah.. i know i 38.. but really nvr try b4 mah..
and ohya.. dat night.. lye yoke fei was talking to lye yoke fei.. haha.. zuyu did it.. he type all my things in his msn.. then ppl thought he is me... grrr.. funny la.. haha..

2 comments:

  1. 还说没一腿
    一起去cheras拍拖
    你惨了
    自已爆出来
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. mei you la hao bu hao? ta qu xi lian la.. da ge..

    ReplyDelete