hey... you are number

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday 121209

well, i went to petra church yesterday. it was awards night, which i enjoyed a lot. :)


but it was also the last time shammah all together.. i love they alll..


well, i was wearing my dress at first.. then lili said it looks cincai.. dat made me dont dare to go downstairs. but luckily, i asked her to bring 1 more dress b4 that. god bless :) muahah..

then.. i wore it.. :)

but i have that dress too.. we bought it together :)


this is it


am i look scary without make-up?






my bro said YES. it looks like ghost! *hurt*haha

hmm.. after all these.. we went down and it started..


hmm.. congratultion to Ooi Tiong Shen.. he got 2 awards on that night.. he was having speech..



proven :)



then we went back to our room shared many things and started pitcha.



james and i :) my eng teacher.. thks james



lee choo and me!!! i love u.. muackz.. haha

3 of them. lyn, li, carol



li & lyn



the guys..




commander J. and me!!!! haha.. funny pic we had ><



the others lazy to upload ><



alright.. time's up and the dinner started!



lili took it..



ritchie, me, james







john,cj,ritchie,me (the shortest!)





me, Jo.




the dinner finished at 8 i think.. i went to learn piano! haha.. thks ka fai and james for teaching me.. XD but ka fai said i can learn so fast.. wao.. hah.. but sure la.i like piano since i was standard 4! happynya..and lili was learning drum at the same time!



Mr weng was her teacher..

and before we go back home, i took this XD james was playing piano!


and then...

we back hum and Zzzzz..

night.. everyone ^^








No comments:

Post a Comment