hey... you are number

Saturday, December 26, 2009

191209 saturday

alright, as i have told you.. 191209 went church quite early.. i think about 13++.. then lili and i were dying bcoz we were quite tired but i forgot why.. :)
ohyea, then i took out my mp4 to listen... and i was playing with lili's phone..

listening 'i told u so', wonder why i know? bcoz it is my fav! haha

then i saw a big dice.haha.. cute-nya

wonder what lili was doing?? haa.. sleeping!!!!
hmm... then we were really tired.. we just keep quiet.. then the christmas party started. but i lazy to take pic.. so.. dun have pic to share now... hmm.. i got 2 oreo as my exchange present! and hahah.. i knew who is that ppl who wrapped oreo as present.. but anyway, thks ya..
after exchanging present, we were all free until night.. i forgot what we have done.. i think ntg right.. hmm.. then it's time to back home..and on the way back home. sis called me and told me dat they are deciding to go genting later! i was.. yeah! i want to go also! bcoz we go genting with mom.. mom always stay at home la.. haha..
erm.. ohya.. wanna thks eemay too... actually i should be the last to home but eemay sent me home first.. thks ya...
well. i was surprised to see my niece there too!

aha.. yea.. so i pitcha with her...welcome home, tiffany.. hah.

and then yea.. i changed my top.. my new hush puppies~ sis bought this for me as my christmas present! haha.. thks sis yan~

after that, we had our dinner at mac donald.

eldest sis, third sis.. and her children.

then, we started to go genting.. i was resting in the car... too tired.haha.. then finally reached!!!

yea.. excited moment.. haha.. then first thing to do is... pitcha lo.

in the car.. look at my tired face..alright, 1 more.. smile.

wao... nice-nya..

the first place we went.. look how cute is he.. playing gun..haha
haha.. then he was very reluctant to leave there.. then he cried..and ohyea.. the sis.. cried all the way.. story behind.. pity tiff.haha.. then i pitcha myself.. hah.. i was wearing 2 jackets.. why? lazy to take la.. hahaaha.. another jaclet.
and then... we walked around genting.. then this cute boy saw the decorations which is christmas balls, he ran to it.. and can u see what he was doing? he was pulling the ball..and finally the ball droppped.. shoched us.. he did it so fast.. haha.. then we put it back and continue walking.


haha.. caught him!

i love this decoration..




and walao.. do u know who i saw? do u remember who was having concert on dat night?
....
.....
.........
...........
.........
............
............
............
..........
yea!!! lam fong!
this is him.. lam fong..
this is not the point.. the important point is i saw him with very close distance!!!
haha. i nvr think that i will see him.. the real ppl.. with a near distance...
waolao.. he is really tall and handsome..
how i saw him?? actually is my sis first saw him.. then i spot him also..he was just behind me dat time.. but he was walking la...walao.. my honour to see him.. haha. nice-nya...

No comments:

Post a Comment